STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I plan to setup sigfox system as per attached file.From the diagram it shows 3 units for target area which that each unit target area connected to #[B-l072z-lrwan1]​ to work as Sigfox communication.

If I want to assign a master/manager for sigfox module #B-l072z-lrwan1​  as seen on attached file,how it detect to that slave sigfox module #B-l072z-lrwan1​ ?Is that any guideline/manual instruction that you can provide?

NAhma by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty response in LPTIM application example

Hi ,I am trying to get quick start STM32WB55 Nucleo Board using low power application example. I tried to execute LPTIM example from Examples_LL folder (P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo) in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.2.0. I followed the read me file to get the expected ...

Resolved! STM32WB OTP Programming

Hi All,I would like to use the OTP memory in my current project, but I can not find any app notes or user manuals on how to program it. Is it supported by STM32 Cube Programmer CLI? There is no reference to it for the STM32WB OTP in UM2237.Thanks,Dan...

Daniel L by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implement MQTT on STM32WB to communicate with the server.

Hi everyone,I have made a custom board which has an on-board STM32WB Controller along with a 3G Modem to connect with the internet. On the internet, I have my custom Web Server where some parameters are present. I want to fetch those parameters from ...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA application loses incoming packets

Hi.Based on the OTA example, I created an application. The only difference is the use of MTU = 256.The length of the characteristic is equal to MTU android pixel (126)The problem is that when sending firmware from a custom application to an Android P...