STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How start PWM duty cycle transfer throught DMA ?

I create a simple project with CUBE_MX in order to test DMA_PWM generation.I configure the TIM2 like this : The DMA is configured this way: in the main i fisrt enable the PWM channel(signal output is ok on scope) , then i try to start a DMA transfer...

0693W000005CCI6QAO.jpg 0693W000005CCIBQA4.jpg
PJEAN.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do the USB examples in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.0 work?

I'm trying to figure out how to use the USB peripheral on a P-NUCLEO-WB55 board. I got two of the demo projects from STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.10.0  built (HID_Standalone and MSC_Standalone) and loaded. I have confirmed that they're actually running (I ca...

JRizz.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrating OTA into an existing project

Hi,I am in the process of integrating OTA functionality into my project using the examples in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.2.0. With reference to AN5247, I have added the Reboot Characteristic and changed my Flash start address to 0x08007000. I have also notic...

Daniel L by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change Gap discovery duration?

Hi,I tried the BLE p2p Client example from cubemx and running on STM32IDE.Whenever I push the button, the device starts scanning in general discovery mode. The issue is it always scans for 10 seconds and I am not able to change it.I have tried changi...

Saksham by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB and Android Serial Bluetooth Terminal

HiHas anyone tried connecting the STM32WB and the Serial Bluetooth Terminal application ? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.kai_morich.serial_bluetooth_terminal&hl=sk does anyone know how to set up Bluetooth in STM32CubeMX ? or is ther...

MDoln.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ra-02 sx1278 with stm32 nucleo f446board!!

I would like to communicate wirelessly between the stm32 nucleo f446reboards with ai-thinker's ra-02 sx1278 module. However, there is no relevant code for the module that i am trying to use, so I don't know how to start it. So can I get the relevant ...

Tgwan.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE: master up to 16 links

Hi,for my application i need to connect from 8 to 16 BLE devices (STM32WB sensor boards) to a LTE gateway (always a STM32WB board). Since actually the maximum connectable devices in master mode are 5, I found not ideal the solution to switch device t...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos