STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BLE: STM32WB55CCU6 SHCI_C2_BLE_Init fail

I am developing the BLE application on my custom PCB using MCU STM32WB55CCU6. However, it gets stuck in if (SHCI_C2_BLE_Init( &ble_init_cmd_packet ) != SHCI_Success) { Error_Handler(); }It returns SHCI_FUS_CMD_NOT_SUPPORTED instead of SHCI_S...

Leo Tai by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable SubGHz IP in STM32CUbeIDE?

I would like to add middleware (LoraWan, SIGFoxor subGHz_phy) but those are disabled and when I hover my mouse on enable I get the tooltip saying "you can enable this middleware only if SubGHz is enabled..".When I open examples these middleware are ...

Dr X by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32wb Debug options value no matter

I generate project using CubeIDE 1.6.1 with pack 1.11.0 for stm32wb55CC. I select BLE in code generator and look at Debug options. But it looks this options value not matter. I create project with enabled and disabled debug options and compare .c and...

0693W000008z2TdQAI.png

STM32WB Low power manager

Hi everybody, I'm a student in a French engineering school currently working on a project including the STM32WB wireless CPU series. For the sake of simplicity, I'm just going to say that my project basically consist in establishing a BLE connection ...

CMiqu.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB Full-duplex audio streaming

Namaste,I am working with a full-duplex audio streaming application using the project files given here: https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/fp-aud-bvlinkwb1.htmlI am using the STM32WB Nucleo board and the code works where I can play the audio fil...

RPrab.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-WL55JC cannot connect to target.

Hi. I have problem with connect to NUCLEO-WL55JC nucleo via ST-Link Utility. I am unable to connect with any option (hot plug, connect under reset etc.) or hardware reset to STM32WL55 MCU on board (there is some demo soft which is unable to erase). ...