STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HSE optimization

Hi,Using the P NUCLEO WB 55 with STM32WB .Encountered with below code, regarding HSE tuning, in workshop tutorial. A reference was given to An5024.This code does not exist in my example project, BLE Heart Rate RTOS, generated with STM32Cube 6.2.0 , F...

0693W00000APKqHQAX.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5C8 : region `FLASH' overflowed by *** bytes0

Hi everyone I'm at the first steps of building a Lora application with STM32WLE5C8 MCU. While using CubeMX to generate the code, and after defining the pinout of the chip, connectivity, and LORWAN in middleware, I opened the project in CudeIDE and tr...

Iaomari by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GMSK RX/TX

In this doc searching for the keyword MSK I come across the following:"MSK and GMSK RX/TX with BR from 1.2 to 300 Kbit/s and TX only with BR from 0.1 to 1.2 Kbit/s""The (G)MSK and BPSK modems only supports transmission""The FSK modem with a bit rate ...

MCarl.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I reconnect end-device routing with Zigbee 3.0?

Hello All; I use an example code "Zigbee_OnOff_Client_Router" for Nucleo-STM32WB and "Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord" for Dongle-STM32WB when my coordinator lose then come back. My rounter can't send any message to coordinator. Could you please advice ...

Gz by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PCB and Schematics for Discovery and Nucleo boards.

We are designing a PCB based on the below products.We need the project files for the following boardsB-L475EIOT01A2C - Discovery boardNUCLEO-WL55JC - End nodeP-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 - GatewayWe are using Altium Designer. If the files are in different format,...

Shaun.t by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos