STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lora RN2903a with STM32F745 .. when transmitted system commands the uart receive is shown below .set the baud to 57600 bps and DMA in circular for half word .

There is something missing upon receiving junk .How do we keep the count of how much response will be received in advance ? should any flags be set to check whether the response received is correct and clear upon not receiving proper response , bit ...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I couldnt activate my stm32-wl55Jc1 with single channel gateway (dragino-lg02) via ABP mode (Lora network). Problem is how to configure the device to transmit packets in just 1 channel.

I have a single channel lora GATEWAY (DRAGINO LGO2) since it can only transmit packets in 1 channel like 868400000, I couldnt activate my stm32-wl55Jc1 with that gateway via ABP mode. Would you please guide me to config the stm32-wl55Jc1 to transmit ...

STM32WB55CGU6 full erase

I accidently put the FUS and BLE firmware in the wrong starting address. The chip has 1M flash. When I loaded the firmware, I was following the 512K flash memory location. Now I cannot perform full memory erase as some areas (from index 243 - 245, to...

CLIN.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 doesn't process client events

Hello!I'm using stm32wb nucleo board as a central device to connect multiple peripherals. An input data stream from one device is about 40 kb/s, there can be up to three devices. After successful connection the client board starts to get notification...

DHunt.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos