STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32WB55 waking up CPU1 from CPU2

Hello,We are finalizing the low power modes of our project and can't manage to solve this issue.We are going correctly into Low Power Mode via the UTIL_SEQ_Idle and related functions...But it looks the CPU2 (BLE) doesn't wake up the CPU1.Our applicat...

i am using B-l072Z-LRWAN1 stm32 discovery kit. i want to setup up end to end communication between 2 such board using stm32 ide code. (without arduino). can any one help me up with the code or how to setup communication. i need code in stm32 ide .

since the board has Lora embed with the kit. i want was set up the rf connectivity to transfer data between two such device.Any one please guide me with setup and code

How to enter the workshop?

The button "Join the workshop" in the email is just a download link for a calendar invite, not an invitation to a teams meeting or similar.

SNyma.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What info to use in the field "Host" and "User"

Hi STI'm right now preparing for the WS tomorrow and would like to setup my system so I'm ready. One issue I face is this part:This is under "Network connections configuration" Proxy entries for HTTPHTTPS and SOSKS.Thank you in advance BRLars Munch

LMunc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos