STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't get the advertising state

Hello everyone,I'm trying to build a server application with the STM32WB55 but I can't get the advertising state. I took example on the server example in the STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.0.0 and I think it is pretty similar but it doen't work as intended. I ma...

Franklin by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sychronize time with LoRa Network using STM32WL

Hi all,How can I launch a request to synchronize the date/time at the application level using the LoRa's Stack that the STM32WL uses?I have seen that there is a function to launch that request, but it is not accessible at the application level since...

Kit arrived damaged - Lora board not powering on.

Hi,I received my kit and saw that the package was damaged in some place. After powering on NUCLEO-L073RZ, no obvious problem (LED are OK).On NUCLEO-F746ZG, everything seems OK too (LED OK)On LRWAN_GS_HF1, no LED turns ON. If I understand well, at lea...

CROBI.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 waking up CPU1 from CPU2

Hello,We are finalizing the low power modes of our project and can't manage to solve this issue.We are going correctly into Low Power Mode via the UTIL_SEQ_Idle and related functions...But it looks the CPU2 (BLE) doesn't wake up the CPU1.Our applicat...