STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

BLE Mesh project installation.

Hi!. I am trying to flash the ble mesh example project from Github in order to modify it and create my own application, but when I have built the project 79 errors where found. I have seen that these errors come from a lot of libraries that are missi...

0693W00000Hq7BhQAJ.png 0693W00000Hq7C1QAJ.png 0693W00000Hq7CfQAJ.png
CGali.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE connections to STM32WB15 always fail with error 0x3E

I'm writing firmware for a custom board using the STM32WB15CCU6E and am having trouble getting the BLE functionality to work properly. I have created a minimal project that gets BLE running, and have not changed anything in the STM32_WPAN section, so...

HHunt.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO 32WL & Sigfox : Issues

Hello, I have issues when I tried to use my nucleo 32WL with Sigfox (working well with LoraWAN). I followed the steps proposed in the AN5480 : working well for that : However, in practice when I try to obtain my ID and my PCA throught AT command, the...

0693W00000HqjppQAB.png
LLr.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos