STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WL Geolocation

Does someone tried to have geolocation somehow with STM32WL Lora Stack?Supposedly it's included in the protocol using RSSI or TDOA against different gateways.Another way is to have direct link without gateway of known position nodes and the different...

DCama.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL SUBGHZ Radio IRQ Lines

Hi there,I have a small question about the Radio IRQ lines on the STM32WL series. As far as I am aware, there are two MCU interrupts tied to the SUBGHZ radio: the RFBUSY interrupt (EXTI45) and the SUBGHZ_Radio_IRQ (EXTI44). However, when setting up t...

RLind.3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART example for STM32WB55 "printf" prints gibberish. I see, the characters are sent to "HAL_UART_Transmit" are correct. BLE HRT example prints debug messages correct.

The printed message is:▒▒RT ▒▒▒n▒▒ E▒amp▒▒ ▒▒▒a▒g▒▒ ▒h▒ C ▒▒b▒a▒y p▒▒n▒▒ ▒un▒▒▒▒n ▒▒ ▒h▒ ▒▒RT▒Insteadprintf("UART Printf Example: retarget the C library printf function to the UART\n\r");

VadymS by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conflict betwenn PKA and BLE after pairing.

Hello guys,I have a STM32WB application that runs bluetooth and PKA peripherals. We did setup this both peripherals a long time ago and was all going smooth. Our PKA is properly working using ISR, all the hardware semaphores were validated (including...

MBuen.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos