cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WLE5 Wake up from stop mode on EXTI for Rx

egoltzman
Senior

Hello,

I'm trying to create a test application based on the SubGHz_Phy_Per RX example that will go into stop mode after initialization and wake up on EXTI line for an Rx window and then go back to stop mode.

I want to base my test application on the Sequencer, LPM, Timer and Trace utilities that come with STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0

I'm looking for a similar example or guidance as I'm not succeeded to implement such a functionality.

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @egoltzman​, 

You can wakeup from stop mode using an external reset or RTC wakeup timer or LPTIM. Here is an example to start with.

You can also follow the example based on SubGHz_Phy_Per directory containing a set of source files. Then, you can integrate your project into the sequencer.

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

egoltzman
Senior

Hello @F.Belaid​ and thank you for your answer.

I already worked with the PWR examples and I was able to work with the LPRUN and LPSLEEP but I did not succeed to work with the STOP2_RTC. As I can see from the code and the doc the system goes into stop mode after 5 sec and should wakeup after 33 sec.

The first part is working and the system goes to stop after 5 sec but it never wake up, any idea what is wrong?