STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! OTA Firmware update sequence

Hello,I wanted to ask if it would be possible to have the sequence of commands sent and how they should be formatted, by the STM32CubeMonitorRF tool to the board, so possibly I can recreate those steps even with a custom program.Thank you very much

SDi B.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SHCI_C2_FUS_FwUpgrade usage

Hello,We have an issue updating the stack programmatically.Following the AN5185 (section 2.1) we put the new stack binary (stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw_1.13.1.bin) at 0x0809A000 - 45 sectors before 0x080C7000 (stack start for 1mb model) - trying to u...

APort by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardfault Handler in STM32WB15 BLE

Hello. I am using a NUCLEO-WB15CC board trying to build a BLE application.I followed the instruction from a YT video by STM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10X4Blr8nsI generated code with CubeMX version6-5-0 on linux.The code called HardFaultHandle...

LHP.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure BLE from STM32U5 MCU pinout (IOC file)?

Hello! The title pretty much says it all - I'm trying to figure out how to configure BLE between two B-U585I-IOT02A boards, but establishing the BLE connection is a bit confusing to me. Am I able to configure it from the UFBGA169 IOC file in STM32Cub...

juyec by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 USB CDC Transmit always return USBD_BUSY

I have setup USB connectivity between the STM32WB55 Nucleo board and my pc.As I connect to the board, my application sends some data and the board response accordingly. I can send another command to start the application running on the hardware, whic...

LHans.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wireless stack and FUS image addresses for upgrading

Hello.I'm planning a project that will use large amount of flash memory, therefore, I will need to be cautious with memory saved for app updates. I'm using STM32WB55VGQ6 with 1MB of flash memory on custom designed board. my current application is abo...

YWor.1 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STM32WB55 BLE Heartrate example as start point then adding I2C functionality to read sensor but second I2C exchange (e.g. read) causes code to hang in HW_TS_RTC_Wakeup_Handler().

Working on project with BLE interface and need to add I2C interface to read a sensor. Started with BLE Heartrate example (it wakes up ever 1s which I also need to do) and added I2C by using CubeMX to generate the new code. To start testing I added th...

MMcke.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos