STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hi everyone, I have to implement radio test on STM32WB55CG based on possibility to manually set signal power and frequency, switch signal on and off. Could you advice me how can this be achieved using some exist coprocessor binary or any other way?

In examples I got familiar with RF low level access is controlled by some exact coprocessor firmware. Existing coprocessor binaries provide some higher level of abstraction that seems to not include forcing signal with exact characteristics. Do I mis...

STM32WB55RGV6 BLE design questions

Several BLE circuit design inquiries of the STM32WB55RG MCU.The BLE impedance requirement of this MCU is 50 ohm, and it is recommended to use LPF (MLPF-WB55-01E3). For the detailed circuit diagram, please refer to the fourth page of the attached file...

WLai.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with time server and STM32CubeIDE debugging

I was trying to use the time server for a project on STM32WB55. I tried to use it in an empty project. When I tried to debug, this window pops up:The curious part of the problem is that this error seems to happen with the time cluster only: using ano...

0693W00000LxONkQAN.png
E.C. by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeMX generate "feature not supported" instead ...

The STM32CubeMX generate:```#define LCD_SPI_Send_DMA(rd, ln)           BSP_ERROR_FEATURE_NOT_SUPPORTED```instead if I modify the generated DISPLAY/Target/lcd_conf.h with`#define LCD_SPI_Send_DMA BSP_SPI1_Send_DMA`seems work correctly.I am using:Nucle...

NRoss by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32: consumption due to I2C in stop2 mode

Hi, I use the nucleoWL (STM32WL which is based on STM32L4). I want to use LPWAN to communicate some measurements each day. I use I2C between MCU and sensors. If I try the Sigfox Push Button exemple, I have 2uA in stop2 mode but if I add I2C1 (thanks ...

0693W00000JP7OGQA1.png 0693W00000JP7QlQAL.png
LLr.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos