STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! aci_gap_create_connection() returns 0x3a

I have a STM32WB that serves as the master and four other as the slaves.As the slaves may sometimes go offline, the master will periodically tries to connect with them (say, every 10 seconds). Between two connection attempts, the master allows the co...

HLin.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin (used resources)

Dear all,I am looking for a reference document listing the resources (timers, RAM, GPIOs, bus clocks etc) that are used by the Bluetooth stack provided byST (stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin).Any idea where I can find a complete documentation?Thanks a...

STM32WB55 BLE_Ota bootloader issue

Hi,I'm running into an issue with the provided OTA bootloader getting the device "bricked" after a firmware update.Details about my setupMCU: STM32WB55CGWB package: STM32Cube_FW_WBV1.14.1BLE Stack: stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fwBootloader example: STM32...

F F by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What determines if a peripheral is enabled during startup?

Hi,i am working on a Project right now where i need to send some data via LoRa. I'm using a STM32WL55 and i had some trouble with the radio setup, so to check the basic functionality of my radioi rebuilt the SUBGHZ_Tx_Mode example for my board and co...

D.Heink by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6(P2P communication), I use stm32wb55 to transfer the data collected by ads1299 to USB dongle。(my board is server, usb dongle is client),it's failled.

Determine whether the data is ready by judging the edge of the DRDY pin of ads1299, but there is no signal. When I use the virtual timer to repeat the notification, there is data, but because it is not synchronized with the ADS1299, the data is not c...

Lep by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection of paired client not working

Hello,Setup:STM32WB,Wireless Firmware version 1.14.1Wireless Firmware build 1FUS version 1.1.0Working on a custom boardPhone Xiaomi MI A2 Android 10My issue is that my custom device (server) don't accept connection with a phone (client) that is alrea...

HSAADI by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos