STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

My STRKT01 doesn't connect with my network.

In my condition, I have to use the AU915 frequencies due to the rules of my localization. So, I changed the frequency in the compiler and in the firmware I updated the connection mode to ABP, because I've been working with LoRa and for me always work...

DSoar.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ZbZclOnOffServerAlloc Missing reference

Hi,I finally got my zigbee up and running on v.13.xx but it stops working, properly in M0 core after 5-20seconds.However I thought it would be good to go to 14.1, so i did, made a project.But i cannot compile the project.It is based on Cube...I get t...

KJeps.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Function aci_gap_additional_beacon_stop returns 0x0C

Hi, I'm using a couple of functions: tBleStatus aci_gap_additional_beacon_start(...);and tBleStatus aci_gap_additional_beacon_stop();The point is that aci_gap_additional_beacon_stop() periodically returns error code 0x0C, which means "command disallo...

IHlot.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 shutdown CPU2 - low power

Hi,I'm struggling to add low-power features to my device application, hopefully I can get some help here.What do I want?My device is sampling sensor data (52Hz) and saving it periodically to external flash memory. When the device is running in sampli...

F F by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optimal Impedance for STM32WB RF line

Hello everyone,I am currently working on the hardware design of a STM32WB55 and there is an information I would like to clarify.In the AN5165, it is explained that the RF track should be matched at 50 ohms. However, on page 43/48 - figure 36, there i...

APlo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to write some data on the STM32WB55 microcontroller memory through the BLE. Is there any programming example for STM32CubeIDE?

I'm developing an STM32WB55 microcontroller but I'm straggling with programming.I want to control the microcontroller using its BLE module but there is no good programming example. So, is there any recommendable example to write the memory of the mic...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos