STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Erasing of flash in STM32WB BLE OTA example not working

I have loaded BLE OTA example (v1.13.1) to my STM32WB50CG. User application starts on default set address 0x08007000. Problem is when I send a BLE command to OTA Reboot characteristic (to load into OTA, first sector + how many to delete) from my Andr...

tj.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does the STM32WB55RGVx support DTM over UART?

According to BLUETOOTH CORE SPECIFICATION Version 5.3 | Vol 6, Part F, there are two methods of supporting DTM: DTM over HCI and DTM trough 2-wire UART. I know that WB55 supports DTM over HCI for sure, but what about DTM over 2-wire UART? It's also s...

STM32 with Ebyte Lora

Hi everyone, I am a student and I used arduino for now. I have stm32f4 disocvery board, stm32f103c8t6 and stm32f401ceu6. I have lora module E32-44t30D module which is working with UART. I was using these with arduino and there is a lot of library for...

anone.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to properly add a task to LoRaWAN_End_Node

Hello everyone,​Situation: Currently, I am trying to intergrate BME688 to the board Nucleo-WL55JC1. To be specific, on the board, I downloaded and ran the LoRaWAN_End_Node example. Then, instead of obtaining temperature/humidity/pressure from a funct...

HNguy.25 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I2C implementation based on freeRTOS OS

Hello,I'm using STM32WB55 in conjunction with freeRTOS OSI found a very good I2C BARE-METAL working example located at:..\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.12.1\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Examples\I2C\I2C_TwoBoards_AdvComITI'm looking for a ...

Resolved! Can not connect to STM32WB via ST-Link

Hello, I many years used ST-Link to download my framework to STM32, so I am not new in this.But now - I used all available settings in - ST-LINK software (under reset, hot, normal, with different frequency). I pushed reset in the boards, I connected ...

0693W00000UFRICQA5.jpg 0693W00000UFRIRQA5.jpg
IRakh.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos