STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to modify P2P_Server (WB55RG) and P2P_Client (WB55CG USB dongle) to log continuous ADC data from Server while writing command from the dongle side serial.

Hello, I am currently working on a project in which I need to log continuous data from the P2P server to USB Dongle (Client) while I send a command to the server from time to time.Before this project, I successfully opened the BLE custom server to se...

WPARK.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I use stm32WL55CC with STSAFE-A110 secure element?

Hello there.   I am using stm32WL55CC with STSAFE-A110 secure element.   But I could not find any resource for the user STSAFE-A110 with LoRaWAN.   I consider that The LoRaWAN keys (NwkSKey, AppSKey, AppKey ) are generated by STSAFE-A110.   Is there ...

pragnesh by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pairing to different BLE authentication devices

I am using my stm32wb55 as Central. (similar to phone app)After connection I am having trouble changing the authentication method.Using: aci_gap_set_authentication_requirementI am allowed up to 8 connections on Central, must they all have the same au...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6When a gpio detects an external event (triggered by the falling edge), the server sends a 15 byte notification. I use stm32wb55rgv6 to collect ADS1299 (ADC) data. The sampling rate is 1K (that is, 1000 falling edge triggers).

When a gpio detects an external event (triggered by the falling edge), the server sends a 15 byte notification. I use stm32wb55rgv6 to collect ADS1299 (ADC) data. The sampling rate is 1K (that is, 1000 falling edge triggers). The server should se...

Lep by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 How to improve data throughput?

​The following figure is the load and corresponding interval of my single notification:I think the interval is too long.I read AN5289 7.6.5 how to maximize data throughput, but I can't find the macro parameters Min_CE_Length and Max_CE_Lengtht, and I...

0693W00000VOE9JQAX.png 0693W00000VOECcQAP.jpg
Lep by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long Characteristic Write Value

Just trying to figure out the max size I can pass to the write function.According to AN5289 :Write long distant value aci_gatt_write_long_char_value(conn_handle, RxCharHandle,offset, chunk_size, (&payload)+offset) Max data write length is 243 bytes.I...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos