STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does there exist an STM32WB5MMG reference manual?

I am aware there is a datasheet, but it does not contain the info I need. I am trying to configure timer triggered timers for my project, so I would like to know the internal trigger mapping for each timer. I am hoping to find something similar to th...

0693W00000WKIe7QAH.png
Lloyd44 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous BLE connections on WB55

Hi, I'm using the STM32WB55 as a BLE peripheral. The goal is to support multiple simultaneous connections with different Centrals, so that the peripheral can broadcast its characteristics to multiple clients.To accomplish that, my code re-enables adv...

Akos P by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need info on optimal Set_PaConfig

Reference manual RM0453 and AN5457 - Rev 2 give some info on optimal PA and TxParm settings but the data is incomplete and appears to be inconstant. For example, Table 2 of AN5457 says for RFO_HP, +14dBm set paDutyCycle to 0x2 and TxParms to 14. The ...

MPend.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RFM95W on STM32G070

Hi,I have a problem on the LoRa transmission.If I use STM32F103 on SPI 1, LoRa transmission works.And if I use the STM32G070 with the same code the LoRa transmission doesn't work.What is the différence on the SPI in the STM32G070 ?

ttim.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messy UART message

I'm trying to logging Teseo LIV3FL using my STM32 Nucleo-WL55JC1. I've tried in my ESP32 before and it works as it is. However, when I tried to use them in my Nucleo board, the message are messy or mixed between other messages. Expected Output:Receiv...

0693W00000WK4VVQA1.png
AFidi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos