STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB, How to catch execute write event ?

I have configured my stm32wb as a BLE server and I would like to write large data. I handle prepare write request properly but how I manage the end of the transfer ?As show on the figure, the client send a execute write request but how can I catch th...

0693W00000UnoljQAB.png
TMoll.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55(BLE) My board is server, USB dongle is client. I collect data from ADS1299 through P2P BLE.However, the data often wraps, and the starting data is after a few digits.

The beginning of my data is 0xc0 0x00 0x00. I notify every 15 bytes of data on the server side, and I also receive 15 bytes of data on the client side. Then I wrap and start from scratch. The beginning of each line of data I input through the USB don...

0693W00000Sv0pAQAR.jpg
Lep by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HW_Timerserver Hangs on STM32WB w/ BLE

Any program that I generate using STM32CubeIDE for the STM32WB with BLE enabled hangs until I comment out the following line. What needs to change in the initialization sequence?  /**   * We should never end up in this case   * However, if due to any...

HCohe.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos