cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55 LoraWan End Node and SubGhz_Phy comunication

IngSerio
Associate III

Good morning,
I am creating an application that would require the use of several stm32wl55.
The idea is to have one microcontroller configured as a LoraWan EndNode communicating with TTN and a set of Slaves communicating via subghz (which will be slaves).
I was able to implement both solutions separately but I would like to know if anyone has ever tried to combine the two functions so that a microcontroller communicates with a ttn gateway and simultaneously is a master of a ping pong network.
Or if there is a similar methodology.

thanks to those who can help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @IngSerio 

I Can suggest you 2 ways to do that. 

• First solution is to follow exactly the playlist i've recommanded in my previews answer.
  • Second, you Can use one board connected to your gatway and this board communicate with other end nodes. For that you need to combine both end node and P2P communication in your intermediate node. 

PS:

• the first solution is easier to implement. 
  • Take a look at the AN5406, it will be a good guide.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @IngSerio and welcome to the ST Community 😊

I suggest you to take a look at this playlist. It will help you to make your project work.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello @STTwo-32 thank you for your reply, but those videos I have already seen, they do not meet my need. In fact I can implement a solution that communicates with TTN and also a solution where two microcontrollers communicate with each other. However, I cannot create a solution where a microcontroller receives orders from ttn and tells slave microcontrollers what to do.

Can u help me?

Hello again @IngSerio 

I Can suggest you 2 ways to do that. 

• First solution is to follow exactly the playlist i've recommanded in my previews answer.
  • Second, you Can use one board connected to your gatway and this board communicate with other end nodes. For that you need to combine both end node and P2P communication in your intermediate node. 

PS:

• the first solution is easier to implement. 
  • Take a look at the AN5406, it will be a good guide.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

In my particular case, I think I should proceed with the second solution. I will read the suggested documentation, do you have any other material on this solution?
thank you very much

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @IngSerio 

The AN previously provided will be a good source of information. What I suggest you is to start from the end node example and then you can add the point to multi-point configuration. Also, you may find helpful those documents and the Resorces mentioned in this wiki.

Good luck on your project.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32