cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sigfox credentials.zip problem

mmachadopereira
Associate

Hey guys.

I'm trying to collect the sigfox credentials through the website https://my.st.com/sfxp and once the download is done,
the file is corrupted and I can't extract it.

How can I solve this problem?

mmachadopereira_0-1696741872387.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mmachadopereira

1. ID/PAC distribution is for evaluation kit only and since the program is suspended by SigFox, we could suggest to contact SigFox directly
  2. ID/PAC distribution for production is only available through SigFox, so it is inappropriate and violating the legal agreement with ST to use the eval kit ID/PAC for production.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tomzo
Associate II

This has happened before and was fixed, but it seems it is not working again. 

I hope someone can fix it.

tomzo
Associate II

Hi Guys, any news or progress on this issue?

If you open the zip file with a text editor, the contents is:
"Service unavailable, please try again later"

tournoux
Associate II

Dear ST, due to this issue, our labs and prototyping are being delayed.

Please provide a long term solution to this issue !

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @mmachadopereira

1. ID/PAC distribution is for evaluation kit only and since the program is suspended by SigFox, we could suggest to contact SigFox directly
  2. ID/PAC distribution for production is only available through SigFox, so it is inappropriate and violating the legal agreement with ST to use the eval kit ID/PAC for production.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.