STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 USART1 Receving incorrect data

HiI`m using PNUCLEOWB55 Board for testing USART1 interrupt communications.I have started a project from scratch using CubeID 1.10.1 and choosed PA9 and PA10 as TX/RX respectively with following configuration 115200Baud, WordLen 8bits(including parity...

TGUCL.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Module STM32WB5MMG without GND pin 84

Hi all,I would like to build a board with wireless module STM32WB5MMG.I'm using kicad and it is really difficult to insert a track for pin 84 (GND) in the central pads due to cad limitations with this BGA footprint. I would like to use only the exter...

ESerr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a reason to use STSafe-a100 with STM32WB55?

Hi. I am working on STM32WB55 and I need to implement a digital signature verification function. I know this MCU has PKA for this purpose, but I also found that ST produce STSafe-a100 module, that in my understanding does about the same, at least for...

YWor.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error when I try to program my custom board

Hello,I made my custom board with a STM32WLE5CC micro and I am trying to program it using the SW interface. I have a ST-LINK/V2 where I connect the SWDIO, SWCLK, TRACE_SWO, NRST, VCC and GND pins from my board.When I try to program it using STM32Cube...

0693W00000WIobGQAT.png 0693W00000WIobfQAD.png 0693W00000WIobuQAD.png
AZube.2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos