cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End node stm32l073rz and lrwan-ns1 doesn't join

Dan33
Associate II

I am using the p-nucelo-lrwan3 and I have been using the i-cube-wl project and i did some changes to the region and to the activation mode but it doesn't join the network can any body help me with it 

20 REPLIES 20
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Dan33 and welcome To the ST Community ☺️.

Where you live, LoRa technology should use the 868 MHz. But the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 is used for frequency lower than 500MHz. So, if you are using any other frequency >500MHz, it will not work. If you are respecting this detail, you should add more details about your problem (with screenshots,...) To explain your issue to the community members.

Liltek zina.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Dan33
Associate II

Thank you for answering,

I used the sx1276mb1mas project and i did change the region to CN470 but it doesn't join 

received_2088549248169022.png

Could you send the trace of your Gateway. Also, do you have other nodes connected to this same Gateway.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Dan33
Associate II

for the nodes i only have the device that came with the pack and there is no other nodes connected to the gateway ,sorry i am new with the stm32 i hope you mean by trace this screenshot 

thanks a lot. 

Hello @Dan33 

I think you should try to configure the gateway to use the same frequency as your end node CN470. Or change the end node frequency to be compatible with one of the gateway channels. This video should help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Dan33
Associate II

acutely i did change the gateway to the same ferquency i use the CN470 for both but it kept the same and didn't join

thanks

The end node may have some problems. My suggestions is to try to migrate to the STM32WL Nucleo board since the product you are using as end node is already classified as obsolete :

Screenshot_2024-02-24-16-24-56-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

That's P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 

OP said P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 - which is  marked as 'Active':

AndrewNeil_0-1708790618791.png

🤔

Sorry for this mistake @Andrew Neil @Dan33.

This package still Active but i suggest you to try connecting another node to the same Gateway or connect this end node to another Gateway. So we can understand the source of the problem.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32