STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55 doesn't remain in STANDBY mode

Hello,I'm trying to put the STM32WB55 into standby mode and eventually wake it up using wakeup pin 1 (PA0), but it wakes up directly after the HAL_PWR_EnterSTANDBYMode() is executed. After that, I checked the PWR->SR1 and it had BLEWUF bit set, but I...

MTkac.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello, what are the constraints when reprogramming the ARR register in the LPTIM peripheral? E.g. does the counter need to be stopped, or can it be running? Does the ARRM interrupt get triggered only if CNT==ARR, or also for CNT>ARR?

I could not find a definite answer on the STM32WBx5 reference manual.I am setting the LPTIM to generate a periodic interrupt by configuring the ARR register, say to 1 millisecond period. Occasionally, I need to reprogram the ARR with a longer period,...

ECost.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55: DTM/aci_hal_tone_start not activating

Hi, I try to start a a continuous waveform (CW) from the STM32WB radio using theaci_hal_tone_start command from the DTM suite. I execute the following commands:hci_reset( );HAL_Delay( 10 );aci_hal_set_tx_power_level( 1, tx_pow );aci_hal_tone_start( R...

BPeet.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

***JLink Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup

* JLink Info: Device "STM32WB55VG" selected.JLink info:------------DLL: V7.66d, compiled Jun 21 2022 17:00:22Firmware: J-Link Ultra V4 compiled Sep 24 2021 16:41:09Hardware: V4.00Feature(s) : RDI, FlashBP, FlashDL, JFlash, GDB * JLink Info: Found SW-...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB + option bytes setting

Hi,For stm32wb flash operations we have to implement diagram described in AN5289, page 36. How about option bytes access? Do we have apply the same approach, with semaphores etc? Or we just can use regular HAL functions? Best,Mateusz

msemegen by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How fast is EXTI in Stop-Mode and can I make it faster?

My expectation was that a pin-interrupt using EXTI will lead to wakeup times just slightly longer than the wakeup delays named in the datasheet (below 10µs), but what I see is this (falling edge on yellow finally reached the ISR on the magenta rising...

0693W00000Y8m9SQAR.png 0693W00000Y8mG9QAJ.png
OliM by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL54 Error: No STM32 target found!

I am having similar issues with STM32WL54 with boot pin pulled up to 3.3V, it was initially working but suddenly stopped responding. I have tried connecting via a STLink using CubeProgrammer c2.12.0 and STLink Utility v4.6.0.0. Additionally, I have a...

Adi1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos