STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WLE5 Wake up from stop mode on EXTI for Rx

Hello,I'm trying to create a test application based on the SubGHz_Phy_Per RX example that will go into stop mode after initialization and wake up on EXTI line for an Rx window and then go back to stop mode.I want to base my test application on the Se...

About SysTick with STM32WL55

Hi I am testing SysTick with STM32WL55.I set the IOC file as follows.​When a break point is set in HAL_IncTick() in SysTick_Handler() and the program is executed in debug mode, the program does not stop here.In other words, the SysTick_Handler() func...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhrf1QAA.png

Resolved! About STM32WL55

Hi.I am using STM32WL55 for FSK communication.Firmware version is STM32Cube_FW_WL_V1.3.0.In the past, version 1.1.0 was used, but version 1.3.0 has changed a lot.So I'm not sure how to set it up.​​First of all, I want to set SUBGHZ_PHY, but the Enabl...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhpvMQAQ.png

GPIO CONFIGURATION

basically I'm working with a LoRaWan card that mounts your STM32WLE5CCU6 microcontroller.the problem arises from the high consumption of my product.I'm trying to program the PA8 pin of the microcontroller as an input that is always under VDD and I've...

rib.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE55 - new created STM32CubeMX files not building

Hello, we want to use the STM32WLE55 MCU in the AI50H Module to build a Node to Node connection in a LoRa Network.So i used the STM32CubeMX Program to build an easy solution that includes only "UART", "SUBGHZ" and "SUBGHZ_PHY" modules. Goal is that i...

Draegi by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

プロファイルサブシステム QDID 122688 �?�内容�?�よ�??�?�?�り�?��?�ん。カスタムプロファイル�?��?��?��?�も該当�?��?��?��?�。

STM32WB5MMG�?�STMicro�?�ら�??供�?�れるLibrary,Driver,FUS_fw,BLE_Stack_full_fw,BLE_Otaを利用�?��?��?カスタムプロファイル�?�BLEを�?�載�?��?�製�?を開発�?��?��?��?��?�。�?�れを販売�?�る�?��?�?Bluetooth SIG�?証を�?��?��?��?��?�考�?��?��?��?��?�。QDID170767,160724�?�該当�?�る�?��?�?れ�?��?��?...

hueta.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos