STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

SPI MISO line stays high?

I am writing a driver for the STM32 to get the data from the front-end board, AD5940 using the SPI communication. I am using the AD5940 library available at the : https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/ad5940lib.STM32WB55xx has been used. I have configu...

HJain.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone, I am encountering an issue with UART1 while using STM32WL for LoRa Communication with SubGHz_Phy_Per and STM32WL-SubGHz-PhyBasic-Tx-Rx examples from the STM32 Github.

In my application, I receive a message from LoRa and intend to transmit it via UART1 which is set to PA9 and PA10. However, when I check the UART RX using a logic analyzer, I do not receive anything.I have tested the UART1 alone in a simple project, ...

STM32WB55RG BLE Stack suddenly broken

Some of our devices stopped working properly. We can see an advertisement, however the advertisement does not contain a device name. Furthermore, it is not possible to connect to the device. The interesting part is, that the device seems to be broken...

lmessing by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi, I am using STM32WBCGU6 as BLE GATT client. I am trying to connect to 4 servers simultaneously. I am using "aci_gap_create_connection" to create a connection between the client and server.

If server1 is connected to the client and when I try to connect with server2, will server1 still be connected?because once 2 servers are connected I am not able to GATT Write attribute to an individual server.I am able to write only newly connected s...

AM.12 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm going to use STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module and communicate via serial to stm32h750. our requirements is we want to communicate STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module with main MCU (stm32h750) without any firmware development in STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module.

I want to get data from Bluetooth module to main MCU via Rx Tx (Like HC-05 communication with Arduino). if you have any answer to communicate with STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module without any firmware development or if you have any example code to upload...

STM32WLE5 code error??

I am trying to use the following well written example to have two boards communicate using GFSK:sub-GHz FWMy code compiles error free up to the Example Application section. If I then replace my main with the GFSK main on github. I get the following...

0693W00000aIrVlQAK.jpg
SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos