STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5 Sigfox credentials for production

Hi,I have a working sigfox prototype based around a STM32WLE5. The generation of the Sigfox ID and PAC has so far been done by uploading the chip certificate (236 bytes at 0x1FFF3F04) to https://my.st.com/sfxp to get the credentials back. This proces...

Resolved! Reduce power consumption in STM32WB55

I'm trying to develop an STM32WB55-based BLE wireless circuit.I designed a custom STM32WB55 circuit and I found that the circuit consumes ~ 7 mA when 32 MHz clock and BLE fast advertising mode.Unfortunately, my circuit should allow 7 days of continuo...

KKIM.6 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Example to generate 2.4GHz carrier wave signal

Hi Support, we want to be able to generate a 2.4GHz Bluetooth carrier wave to test our hardware.Is there a sample project or a sample .hex file I could use to do this.Also pointing me to the correct documentation to achieve this would be greatly appr...

SRoop.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 > GFSK module access

Dear Community,We do an update on a old product and the goal is to replace the nRF52840 by the STM32WB55.The STM32WB datasheet is clear about BLE capacity but i would to know if we can use it without the Bluetotth stack, with my own protocol as we do...

JL_Loyd by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55

STM32WB55 UpdateCharacteristic size.Hello, I'm using the STM32WB55 on the NUCLEO Board.I need to change the Char_Value_Length in the same connection. For example, the first UpdateCharacteristic size = 50Byte and after change to 55 Byte.It is possibl...

Prisma by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug mode terminating after Radio.Rx() func. called

hello everyone, I am currently working on a board that I designed based on the double-layer reference design of MB1874-LP. The board is almost identical to the reference design.After finishing the layout of the board, I uploaded the draft code I wrot...

mrkayaalp_2-1690235543347.png mrkayaalp_3-1690235581996.png mrkayaalp_4-1690235664202.png
mrkayaalp by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos