STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! STM32H743 LTDC, can't make sense of layers

I'm being stupid but I've copied the various demos and tried every combination I can think off. I want to have two layers that I can write to. If a pixel in layer 2 is set to zero then I want the pixel from layer 1 to show through otherwise I want th...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 Camera Interfacing using ADV7180

I am working on custom board, based on STM32F746 . LCD Is working fine. And Configured the ADV7180 sing I2C. I have configured the DCMI with Continues Mode to display video on LCD.All interrupts are working fine. (Vsync, Frame and Line)I'm getting ...

Kishore1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Program not properly resetting FreeRTOS tasks.

I started off taking Method 3 from https://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205074561-Connecting-the-UI-to-your-system and it ran fine even after reset or power cycle. I added two FreeRTOS tasks to handle SPI2 and timer2. I flash the target boa...

WLewe by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Environment for using TouchGFX

I have been developing an application on an STM32H7 (on a NUCLEO-H743ZI board), using STM32CubeMX and SystemWorkbench/SW4STM32 on a MacBook Pro. I've been using an 800x480 Newhaven Display capacitive touch display (I ported their EVE2 library as best...

APagl by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resistive Touch Solutions

Hi All,We are currently developing on the STM32H750B-DK platform. Our application is coming along and we are to the point we would like to layout a custom PCB based on the dev kit. We will be using a larger display and of course a larger touch overla...

belair55 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting back into the loop!

Hi Everyone,Sorry for being quiet this past few weeks! I've been involved in doing some internal training and have had to focus on that. I'm gonna be spending some time starting tomorrow and going forward checking up on and answering every post that ...