STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! FMC conflicts with LCD controller on STM32H750VB

Hi,Master:MCU: STM32H750VB(LQFP100)Application requirements: Requires LCD controller to drive 7" (1024x600 pixels) TFT screen.Power-on initialization to load image resources from external flash to RAM and LCD buff requires RAM, which requires a lot o...

Lyu.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing screen view when using TouchGFX

Hi,I need to change a screen's look at run time. For example, upon command, change background color of screen1 to a specific color. My problem is that after moving to screen2 and then back to screen1 the new background color is lost since TouchGFX ca...

ari_v2 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you create a momentary button using touchGFX?

I was wondering if it was possible to create a momentary button on a touchscreen using touchGFX? I am interested in using it to activate a pump while pressing the screen. For my application, a momentary button would be better suited than any latching...

SPurd.2 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support for padding in frame buffer

Referring to application note AN4861https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00287603-lcdtft-display-controller-ltdc-on-stm32-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdfsection 4.5.2 "Optimizing the LTDC framebuffer fetching from external memories" (page 43...

SZano by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ScrollWheel Skipping Second Element

I have a weird issue with ScrollWheel. All the elements are displayed properly. However, it seems to be taking no action when scrolling to the last element, and on debugging, I find that the returned index is skipping the second element (0,2,3,4,5)Sc...

BKazi.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos