STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Touchgfx Numeric Keypad

I would like to enter password through numeric keypad. But could not find any example with numeric keypad. Since my display size is limited 320x240 pixels, alpha numeric may not be easy to use, any body has implementation for numeric keypad for quick...

YSN by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32429Eval Image Distortion

I am using Touchgfx v4.16. I recently purchased a STM32429I-Eval kit directly from ST. I ported an existing Touchgfx project to use the 429I-Eval drivers and flashed the board using the Stm32 Cube Programmer and the external flash loader that matc...

CPaye.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX Designer fails to generate assets

Hello,I have installed the following on my Windows 10 PC:STM32CubeIDE v1.6.0STM32CubeMX v6.2.0 STM32CubeProgrammer v2.6.0TouchGFX v4.16.1From the CubeIDE I can compile and debug code on my STM32F469I-DISCO board.However if I try to create an example ...

HGray.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error to add a new Screen at touchgfx

Hello, I'm having a new problem with a touchGFX designer, when i try to add a new screen the CUBE IDE compiler generate many of erros.if i have 6 screens its okay, the CUBE IDE compile the code, but and i add the 7 screen, for some reason something h...

PCabr.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos