STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

stm32cubeide tocunhgfx main.c and main.cpp

I searched and saw others had this problem but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to see the answers to the questions when I search? I hit every button and arrow but nothing show the answers.Setting that aside, I need to include .hpp files i...

Operation of TMA568 Touch Driver with STM32

Hello dear STM32 Community family. I'm trying to keep up with a project that occupies me almost every day. I have a touch panel with TMA568 driver. I want to run this with the STM32F4 series. However, I could not find any documents or resources relat...

MKoca.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Passing UnicodeChar to function

Hello everyone,Im faced with problem. I want to save headline name typed by keyboardThis is how I copy buffer to wildcard When I sent keyboard[2] to view like this:And throught presenter I save string to model:Presenter:Model:And in model I create Un...

0693W00000WLQa5QAH.png 0693W00000WLQaAQAX.png 0693W00000WLQaFQAX.png 0693W00000WLQaUQAX.png
heyo by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

GFX designer invalid patch STM32F7 disco

Hello,I created a project in Touch GFX designer. Then I open in STM32cubeIDE, but I get a warning:Description   Resource   Path   Location   TypeInvalid project path: Include path not found (C:\TouchGFXProjects\MyApplication_1\Middlewares\Third_Party...

Vojtěch by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the best way to save data?

Hello everyone, I want to ask what is the best way to save data. I understand that I need to use Model to save. I am kind a new in c++ programming so maybe there is a way to save data in model structs? Can someone help me?for example I want to save ...

0693W00000WL5vbQAD.png
heyo by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos