STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STemwin

Hello thereI wanted to learn STemwin fully using the free version of emwin which bought by ST. I used "User Guide and Reference Manual" to learn. I have 2 questions:is there any online tutorials with videos that I can use to understand the features b...

Ala by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SBSFU with two active and two download slots

Hi,I have an application using STM32H7B3, SBSFU and TouchGFX. We are running out of flash space so we want to place TouchGFX images to external flash. I understand that to achieve this, we need two SBSFU active and download slots. The first active sl...

sute by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi all, I am interfacing STM32U575 with ST7032i LCD in i2c mode.how can I read the busy flag of LCD or how to verify that the LCD is ready to accept next instruction or data..

I am not asking about the i2c Bus busy / idle , need to verify if the LCD is busy or not ...the Busy flag bit D7 is used as the SDA in i2c mode so noway to directly read it ....solutions would be appreciated Thank you

rias by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to upgrade TouchGFX Application Template for STM32F750-DK with 4.3 inch 480x272 display to drive 7 inch 800x480 display

I'm trying to drive 7 inch 800x480 display from STM32F750-DK by replacing inbuilt 4.3 inch 480x272 display. I'm using application template from TouchGFX designer designed for 4.3 inch 480x272 display. I followed stpes this forum answer and get relava...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhnNrQAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhnQ2QAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhnQ7QAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhnQCQAY.png
CAbey.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touchgfx button press and hold issue

I have a custom board with STM32F429BIT6 connected to a 4.3inch LCD through LTDC interface. Touch panel controller is XPT2046 connected to microcontroller on SPI1. Everything works well. Except that I cannot press and hold any button. The button rele...

SS.40 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my STM32h747i-DISCO board display shows horizontal lines / noisy image after approx. 10 sec of usage? is it a hardware issue?

I recently bought a STM32h747i-DISCO board from DIGIKEY. After uploading a standard demo program from touch GFX the display was working fine for approximately 10 seconds, then it shows distorted or horizontal lines and it gets worse after some time. ...

SKuma.49 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX Support Needed: Adding more than 6 elements to a scroll list causes code to hang at void_exit(init status).

Hi ST Community, Thank you so much in advance for your timely support.I am developing a Touch GFX GUI on the STM32H7B3I-DK Discovery Board. Code was generated by Touch GFX itself with Cube MX with modifications done by me on STM32 Cube IDE. Free RTOS...