STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

RPM Limit on Sense Resistor Change

I have a 2 pole pair BLDC 24V 2A motor capable of 49kRPM. I used the 5.Y.2 Profiler to create a motor profile and the 5.Y.1 to import the motor profile into a SPIN32G4EVAL project. Using the default 5mohm sense resistors, I am able to spin the motor ...

WSega.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FOC with STSPIN32F0B: Phase Signal

Hello ST Community,in my application I use an STSPIN32F0B in FOC.The design is similar to the STEVAL-SPIN3202 demo board. I used the STSPIN32F0A in Motor Control Workbench to generate the code (STSPIN32F0B is not in the Motor Control Workbench). I us...

FStad.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensorless motor Control with mc workbench: Why does motor go to full speed right after start up and to desired speed some seconds later?

Hello, I am driving a motor using the STEVAL-SPIN3201. The code is generated via the mc workbench. When I test the programm, the motor behaves like that: The motor starts up slowly according to the start up procedure I chose in the workbench. Then su...

FMaur.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exact Type Of This Motor

What is the type of right motor in picture ? both of them are brushless yes ? but what kind of brushless exactly ? pmsm ,blac , ... ?Is the right motor Stepper ? what is that notch at top of it's stator winding for ?  

0693W00000Dpw4FQAR.jpg 0693W00000Dpw4eQAB.jpg
M N by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos