STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to get 5V supply from STSPIN32G4

Going over the application notes, I see that VCC provides many option but with minimum of 8V (default). I need 5V to supply my encoder and the line driver.Should I just use a voltage divider to VCC and get my 5V out of it? Sorry if I am answering my ...

0693W00000FC9ZnQAL.png
PCama.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I tried with Motor Control(X NUCLEO IMH 07M1 & NUCLEO F302R8 with ST BLDC Kit DONGXING WEI A2304-1700 ) workbench with some default examples for FOC speed control but the result was not promising. No movement is happening to motor can u help me in same?

I am test the motor in motor profiler with Jumper settingsIn NUCLEO F302R8 Jumper JP5 is in E5V : External voltage is planned to supply using a 12 V adapter to X NUCLEO IMH 07M1 boardJ7 DAC/REF in X NUCLEO IMH 07M1 is kept open J7 DAC/REF in X NUCLEO...

GSrik.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BR2804 motor 1700kv-1, parameters or datasheet. I am using P-NUNCLEO-IHM001 package(nucleo-F302R8, STSPIN L6230 motor driver, BR2804 motor 1700kv-1) to performance FOC algorithm.

hello, I am using P-NUNCLEO-IHM001 package(nucleo-F302R8, STSPIN L6230 motor driver, BR2804 motor 1700kv-1) to performance FOC algorithm. But i did not find Parameters of the motor, could someone let me know where can i find the datasheet or Details ...

Sun1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos