MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nucleo F401RE , VL6180x issue

Posted on March 16, 2015 at 16:21The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

STEVAL-MKI109V2 and STEVAL-MKI154V1

Posted on December 23, 2014 at 16:39I have installed UNICO v4.0 to acquire data from the STEVAL-MKI154V1 accelerometer/gyro. However, it seems I am unable to establish a connection with the evaluation kit. The STMicro Virtual COM Port appears in the...

Please fix LIS3DSH datasheet.

Posted on March 10, 2015 at 10:18It took me a while to understand it, but the datasheet for the LIS3DSH chip is dead wrong. It's a pretty obvious copy/paste mistake while creating that datasheet from another chip, but there is no such thing on that ...

false wake-up under low threshold

Posted on March 09, 2015 at 19:36I was able to get the 6d movement detection working and below I have the register configurations that I've done.My application logic is to configure for normal fifo mode and after a certain application delay switch t...

psavoy by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS0 Start up time

Posted on March 06, 2015 at 10:29Hello,Does anybody knows what is the start up time of LSM9DS0 chip? I am having a problem  that chip is sending the same data from accelerometer or gyroscope all the time and I have to reset the device and it is work...

mariusz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to download SPIRIT1 SDK and SPIRIT1 WM-BUS suite

Posted on March 04, 2015 at 10:15The subject said it all. This is my first day of trying to download the SDK and I'm surprised I could not find any direct link to it. Any kind hearted fellow, kindly help me post the direct link to download them from...

ken4ward by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Initialization

Posted on November 07, 2013 at 17:35Could you please give a overview how to initialize the chip. I miss a description of the diverse adjustments. There are obvious errors in the Data-Sheet of LIS331DL. I.e. HP_FILTER_RESET <-> HP_RESET_FILTER      W...

steffen by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

eCompass selection and accuracy

Posted on March 04, 2015 at 13:19We need to determine the pitch, roll and heading of a handheld device.We are looking to obtain the best accuracy realistically possible.Which part would you suggest and what accuracy could we expect after calibration...

gary23 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS0 magnetometer

Posted on September 30, 2014 at 21:25I have been assembling and testing small breakout boards with castellated pin connects using the LSM9DS0 sensor and they all return the proper WHO_AM_I register contents for both the accel/mag and the gyro. And w...

onehorse by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos