MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MEMS mics into the musical instruments pickup systems

Posted on October 05, 2015 at 20:55My name is Mikheil Tsitsishvili, I am acoustic guitar and ukulele performer living in the Republic of Georgia (East. Europe). I am very much interested in the amplification of acoustic instruments; all my instrumen...

Hardfault error while running osxMotionAR example project

Posted on September 28, 2015 at 13:17I am getting one hardfault error after calling the osx_MotionAR_Initialize() API. I am using STM32F401 Nucleo board with X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 sensor expansion board. I have installed required software and i tried to ...

arun by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsm 303D raw data conversion

Posted on September 08, 2015 at 20:23Hi,I am getting the accelerometer and magnetometer raw data from the device. I calculated the max and min for magnetometer and somehow got the heading correct to an extent when device is flat and stationary. I am...

anoop2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDM stereo recording

Posted on September 07, 2015 at 14:59Hi,I would like to use 2 digital sensors with PDM interface for stereo ultrasonic recording (currently I am looking at Knowles SPH0641LU4H).Which ST MCU has such capabilities?Thanks,Amit

amit2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3 _ timing issue ?

Posted on August 18, 2015 at 22:24 Dear Community, I am trying to setup the LSM6DS3 Accelerometer/Gyrochip. The datasheet states the following startup procedure for this device: 1 Write CTRL9_XL = 38h // Acc X, Y, Z axes enabled 2 Write ...

jogerh by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

reading wrong magnetic data from LIS3MDL

Posted on September 01, 2015 at 12:11 Hi, i've some problem reading magnetic data from LIS3MDL. I initialize LIS3MDL: //configure device response = LIS3MDL_W_FullScale(LIS3MDL_FS_16Ga); response = LIS3MDL_W_OutputDataRate(LIS3MDL_DO_80...

H3LIS331DL sleep-to-wake

Posted on August 17, 2015 at 13:26The datasheet implies that sleep-to-wake functionality allows the detection of above threshold accelerations even between samples at the low power mode samples:�2.5.3 Sleep-to-wakeupThe �sleep-to-wakeup� function, i...

Measuring deceleration using lis2dh

Posted on August 07, 2015 at 07:08We are using lis2dh accelerometer to determine the vehicle motion.For this we have configured the accelerometer for 6d direction detection.From the accelerometer readingsHow can we distinguish accelerometer readings...

saranya by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos