MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

www.st.com

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 12:56Apple watch accelerometer axis range Hi good morning,I'm developing an apple watch health care application. After a search i discover an ST microelectronics accelerometer sensor mounted on a system on a chip internal...

LIS3DH Interrupt INT1 Mode Not Firing

Posted on April 07, 2017 at 08:14I'm using the LIS3DH set at 1 Hz ODR.  My SPI hardware seems to be working since DATA_RDY interrupts come in fine at a steady 1 second interval and the accelerometer data looks good.  In fact I get good data at all s...

Programming (setup) of LSM6DSL IMU via 4-wire SPI

Posted on April 06, 2017 at 21:58Couple of questions regarding the LSM6DSL (iNEMO intertial module) setup via the SPI interface.1. Should it possible to program the IMU at 10 MHz SPI interface or does the programming need to be done a slower speed?2...

gaurav2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM9DS1 input-high voltage for CS inputs?

Posted on April 05, 2017 at 00:02Although powering an LSM9DS1 with 2.8V to VDDIO and VDD, I would like to use a 1.8V-logic line for one of the chip selects for ease of retrofitting an existing design with minimum upheaval.  The line is push-pull, no...

VL53L0X X-NUCLEO-53L0A1 Cover Glass

Posted on September 02, 2016 at 18:04We are developing a product using the VL53L0X IR Time-Of-Flight sensor. The sensor must be inside a plastic case looking through a IR transmissible window material. To test such an arrangement the X-NUCLEO-53L0A1...

LSM6DS3 strange values in FIFO

Posted on April 05, 2017 at 11:44I have an LSM6DS3 gyro / accelerometer connected to a Raspberry Pi 3B using i�c. I'm using the internal FIFO to get samples from the gyro and accelerometer. The data is plausible most of the time, however, every now ...

LSM6DS3 Packaging information (Barcode)

Posted on December 13, 2016 at 20:28I have an issue with a batch of LSM6DS3 and I would like to check the chip mark code. I was able to convert the barcode into a code (785320G709QQ) but I couldn't find a place to identify what each number means. Th...