MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DS3 not reading stable value

Posted on May 11, 2017 at 05:46Hi All,I am using LSM6DS3  accelerometer and gyroscope sensor.I am interfacing with I2C. I have initialized the accelerometer register and reading the respective X,Y,Z register .I am not getting stable value. i am not ...

0690X00000605JPQAY.png

LIS3DH: What current ratings for input/output pins?

Posted on February 12, 2016 at 19:38I've checked the LIS3DH's spec sheet and I can't find specs for input or output current on its I/O pins. Somewhat difficult to design in this part when we don't know its I/O pin current source/sink specs. Are thes...

LSM9DS1 read from magnetometer problem

Posted on October 24, 2016 at 22:38Hello! I made a custom board with LSM9DS1  module on it. Pins SDO_M and SDO_A/G is tied together. I use SPI to communicate with module. When i write/read to/from accelerometer/gyroscope registers all works fine but...

Replacement for LIS3DH accelerometer

Posted on March 01, 2017 at 21:35Hello guys,I have LIS3DH module on my board and I plan to replace it since it is becoming obsolete.Would you like to let me know what would be the most appropriate replacement for LIS3DH? (pin compatible, register co...

bojan by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DE vs LIS3DH

Posted on March 28, 2014 at 03:06Anyone know the difference between  LIS3DE and LIS3DH?I need to make a testing jig to test a product uses LIS3DE, so I need to evaluate the self-test function ,but I cannot get any datasheet of LIS3DE.And there is no...

k2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to understand raw data of outputed from accelerometer

Posted on May 07, 2017 at 19:43this is the LIS3DSH  accelerometer on stm32f4discovery board0.12 mg/digit sensitivity it has how to calculate exact output with respect to unit of gis there any tutorial or documentation that  explain stuff.##lis3dsh #...

HTS221 HUMIDITY DATA CLARIFICATION

Posted on September 12, 2016 at 09:05I am using HTS221 for humidity and temperature measurement. On reading the registers for temperature and converting as per the equation suggested, i get the correct temperature. but on reading the registers for h...

IIS328DQ Interrupt

Posted on April 26, 2017 at 21:12Hi, I am using IIS328DQ in a new design. I want to set up an interrupt when the orientation is tilted away from Z-axis. So I set up INT1 as XHIE, XLIE, YHIE and YLIE. ZHIE and ZLIE are disabled.Here is the setup sequ...

LIS2DH Accelerometer Interrupts

Posted on February 20, 2017 at 17:55 Hi, I have a problem to make interrupts (INT1 exactly) work with my LIS2DH12 Accelerometer. What I am trying to do is to make the int1 trigger when there is a Y-axis high event (or low event). I have sette...

Cesco Gar by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

stereo recording with 2 MEMS mics... Capturing both channels

Posted on January 19, 2016 at 09:16Hello everyone, I have a STM32F4-Discovery board with an integrated MP45DT02 MEMS mic, and I've bought also anothere mic (an MP34DT01), I would like to record at the same time from the 2 mics. By now I've captured ...

mad88 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos