MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can ST guarantee LIS2DH12TR never locks up

Hello,We are developing a product that has some circuitry permanently powered inside a sealed enclosure.We need to determine if we need a load switch for the host processor to cycle power to the LIS2DH12TR MEMs chip in the event that the MEMs chip lo...

YCohe by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Datasheet with Registers for VL53L1X

Hi togetherI'm working on a project for my study. I want to program a VL53L1X sensor. And I want to do it with I2C and setting different Register. But I can’t find a datasheet with all the registers.Can someone help me?

UStei by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

LSM9DS1 driver init fail

Hi everyone,I am using a LSM9DS1 and the official driver: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Linux_Input_drivers/tree/linux-3.10.y-gh/drivers/input/misc/st/imu/lsm9ds1I have detected that occasionally the driver fails during the boot time:I...

0690X000006CKVtQAO.png 0690X000006CKWcQAO.png
Pastrana by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the Res pin for in the LIS2DH12 MEMS Accelerometer?

The datasheet pin description table Function column simply states “Connect to GND�?. Every other pin in the table has their function described, but “Connect to GND�? says nothing about its function. Is this a reset pin (active high)? If so, can it be...

YCohe by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL: Why isn't the gyroscope data appearing in the FIFO?

I am trying to use the FIFO to store accelerometer and gyroscope data on the LSM6DSL. While the acceleration data appears correctly in the FIFO, the gyroscope x and y axis data is only being stored as zeros. The gyroscope z axis data is being stored ...

SWood.5 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there any reset functionality in LSM9DS0?

Hi, is there any way to reset all registers to their default values rather than doing it manually?There is a option call "reboot memory content". However, it seems to be no effect to other registers. So I am not sure what is this thing doing, can any...

PTsen by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos