MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

H3LIS331DL capture drop events

I am using an H3LIS331DL accelerometer on a custom PCB. I wish to use it to attempt to capture some drop events. Using an analog accelerometer, I have seen that the drop event occurs within approximately 1-1.5 msec. Will this accelerometer be able to...

MMacL.12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using 3DoF magnetometer for position information

Our application would like to track the attitude of an object - yaw, pitch, and roll - at 500Hz update rate. The object is not moving very fast, but accuracy is important; for example, it would move through a 30 degree arc in about 1 second, and we w...

Resolved! Strange schematic for X-NUCLEO-53L1A1, I2C level shifter

Hi,X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board uses an IC (ST2329AQTR) to shift the 3.3V I2C bus lines of the MCU to a 2.8V I2C bus for the proximity sensor VL53l1x.Why are there these strange connections between the 3.3V and 2.8V bus as shown on the schematic o...

0690X000006CHmMQAW.png
JWill.12 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difficult to find values from

Hello ST, Am working on Steval-MK1159V1 Sensor which is interfaced through SPI to SAME51 Controller( Atmel ). I have been gone through Analysis of this Sensor. I Read LSM9DS1 Document. In Application, i read values of register which is 16 bit and mul...

kD1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IddPdn specification for LIS2DE12

I am designing a product for a client and have selected the LIS2DE12 for it's low power consumption. I have measured the power consumption (standalone), with nothing connected to it to be 160uA with VDD and VDDIO both connected to 3.0V. When I remo...

VL53L0X spurious readings noted when kept on floor

I am using VL53L0X for distance sensing with a PMMA (acrylic) glass cover of 0.6 mm on it at an distance of 0.4 mm. When i keep the sensor on the ground and try to get the distance measurement when there is nothing but the roof in front of the sensor...