MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About VL53L1X-SATEL Schematic

Hi,I'm designing a board of VL53L1X.About the schematic of PDF (VL53L1X-SATEL) page 4.(https://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/vl53l1x-satel.pdf)According to a datasheet, GND of VL53L1X are 2,3,4,6,12pin.But, 6pin isn't connected with GND by the s...

AYama.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable PRINTF in the STBOX1 function pack examples?

Hello,I am trying to enable the STBOX1_PRINTF macro in the BLESensors application so I can mess around with the code and see the results. When I uncomment the STBOX1_ENABLE_PRINTF in STBOX1_config.h and rebuild/upload the firmware I can see two new d...

Rita Ch. by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use my own board with Unico-GUI

I used the breakout and evaluation board with Unico.Now I want to use my own board with sensor.I want to use Unico to capture, process, display sensor data.I may need to implement the communication protocol via serial port.Do you have some documents ...

CLI.2455 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! L3GD20H Wrong I2C Address

Posted on March 25, 2016 at 01:52I've got a board with a Gyro (L3GD20H) and Accel/Mag (LSM303D).  I'm interfacing with the sensors using I2C.  I can communicate with the Accel/Mag without issues.  However, the Gyro is showing up at (7bit) address 0x...

acsmith by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read MLC features on LSM6DSOX?

Since LSM6DSOX can calculate some statistics on the raw data, like mean and standard deviation I would like to use this capability and read and send this data to the host app on the PC. I do not need any classifier functionality for my use case and j...

Rita Ch. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to send LIS2DW12 sensor in to sleep

Hi,we are using in our current product LIS2DW12 sensor, but we trying to send sleep accelerometer not happening. Can any one suggest how to send LIS2DW12 accelerometer sensor into sleep what are the register need to configure. if some one share sampl...