MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! About FIFO of gyro sensor I3G4250D

Is it stored in the FIFO when the threshold of the INT1_THS register is exceeded?Or is it stored regardless of the threshold of the INT1_THS register?

HIMAM.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 Gyro drifting while shutdown

I have an application with a LSM9DS1 that is powered up for a few minutes at a time and then shutoff. It might be powered up again for a few minutes within the same day, or be used only the day after or a few days later. The purpose is to get angular...

PRebo.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DE12 generating interrupts at low ODR

I am trying to get the LIS2DE12 to generate an interrupt when shaken. I have connected the INT1 pin to an open drain I/O pin of my MCU. I an get it to generate the desired interrupt with some reliability. However, when it is just sitting still, it ge...

RKeit.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DE12 self test

I am trying to set up a self test process for an assembly including an LIS2DE12. The device works normally when I tilt and invert it. When I try to put it in to self-test mode by writing either 02h or 04h to CTRL_REG4 the readings are the same as wi...

RKeit.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting invalid readings in steady-state.

Hello Community,I am working on the LIS2DE12 accelerometer. using the example code by STM.https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Standard_C_driversI am making a test case with the lis2de12_filter_hp_rst_on_int.c example.I have placed a module o...

spati.11 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53LX Range sensor API size optimization

Hi everyone,I try to implement range measurement using the VL53L3CX sensor with the VL53L3CX_API_1.1.4. I can get distance measurement and talk with the sensor properly using the basic patent :Status = VL53LX_WaitDeviceBooted(Dev); Status = VL53LX_Da...

Ben1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS328DQ value freeze after software reset

In my application I read out the sensor values (register 0x20-0x2D) with an interrupt every 20ms. After a software reset I have the strange behaviour that the acceleration value of the X-axis stops at a certain value (somewhere in the range of the cu...

0693W000006HOppQAG.png 0693W000006HOvsQAG.png 0693W000006HOvxQAG.png 0693W000006HOwRQAW.png
SThei.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos