cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Sensortile.box (STEVAL - MKSBOX1V1) and Sensortile Kit (STELVAL -STLKT01V1). I need to check onboard LED port, UART port, BLE baord and sensor port where shall I find the details.

Snara.21
Senior

1) Port Details of this BSP - LED, BT, Sensors GPIO configuration details. In the source how shall I find it. Example if I download en.stsw-stlkt01, where shall I find the pin configuration details

2) Similar to UART and Sensors and BT Step by step guide , Starting from a new project to adding the details.

3) In sample code for BT where shall I find the device name, class name and advertisement request etc.,

I am new to ST mircoontroller

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Snara.2​ ,

you can find the details of all the connections on the schematics of the two boards:

You can combine this information with the firmware code and check the of your interest.

Moreover, for the Sensortile.box, it is also possible to start a code from scratch using the STM32CubeMX.

For the Sensortile, instead, if you want to implement AI applications, I suggest you to start from the function pack FP-AI-SENSING1 (here for a presentation), adding your custom libraries in this code.

0693W00000D1UN4QAN.png 

If my reply helped you with your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Snara.2​ ,

you can find the details of all the connections on the schematics of the two boards:

You can combine this information with the firmware code and check the of your interest.

Moreover, for the Sensortile.box, it is also possible to start a code from scratch using the STM32CubeMX.

For the Sensortile, instead, if you want to implement AI applications, I suggest you to start from the function pack FP-AI-SENSING1 (here for a presentation), adding your custom libraries in this code.

0693W00000D1UN4QAN.png 

If my reply helped you with your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon