MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cleaning a board with MP34DT05TR-A

Hi, we started using MP34DT05TR-A on our board, and as part of the manufacturing of the board we used to clean the board from flux residues after the assembly process, to prevent corrosion and leakage.I know that the MEMS microphones may be problemat...

AZ.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

L3GD20HTR compatible pin-to-pin

Good morning,I am writing because I need to find an alternative to the L3GD20HTR component.Is there a compatible pin-to-pin alternative?Regards

GInte.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lis3dh and lps22hb sensors trouble

Hello everyone!Got lis3dh and lps22hb on the custom board with F411 MCU. Use FIFO modes with both sensors. After getting interrupt on INT1 (lis3dh) and DRDY (lps22hb) pins MCU executes samples reading using DMA. Also got mutex for handling SPI bus ac...

0693W00000ANF79QAH.png 0693W00000ANFATQA5.png
AAlex.8 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 - orientation bit raised

Hello, I understand from the data sheet that once there is a certain acceleration value in one of the axis that is greater then the threshold and the value at the other axis is lower then the threshold, the orientation bit of the first axis (with val...

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STTS22H I2C addressing

Hello,I have started working on the STTS22H and noticed that, at least for my part, the datasheet I2C addressing directive seems to be inverted. Aside from the fact that the datasheet and the evaluation kit have different addressing directives, the e...

nilotnas by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box - Programmer adapter board and cable

Hi!Just purchased a SensorTile.Box, and moving now to use it on Pro Mode.On the SensorTile.Box user manual, it is mentioned that the product includes an adapter board - however, the one that I purchased did not include one. Does anyone know how can I...

MCach.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos