MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AlgoBuilder: Load design failed

Hello,When I try to open a saved design I receive message "Load Design Failed!".It was previously updated with AlgoBuilder v 2.8.0.4490.Please find xml fileThank you for your help!Best regards,Jean

jpo92 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help to read register from LSM6DSO32 i2C

Hi,I have one LSM6DSO32 with an Atmel SAMD21 Cortex M0. I use i2c to comunicate with the sensor. I use Arduino ide and Arduino librarys Wire for i2C communication. I've read the datasheet first of all I set some registers of my sensor I set gyro to 5...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS3DH Motion detection and interrupt

Hi,I'm developing a wearable smart device with nrf52832 and LIS3DH. In order to shutdown the MCU when the device is not worn I want to use the motion detection feature of the LIS3DH with an interrupt, so if the sensor doesn't fire an interrupt event...

FCent.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the PDM_FIlter function

Hi,I created a small board with STM32F446MEY6TR and SPK0415HM4H-B MEMS microphone. I can read the data from the mic via I2S interface in a chinks of 100*16 samples. Now I want to filter the data with the PDM_FIlter function, but I'm not sure how to p...

LCher.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting timestamp on tilebox

HelloI know that tilebox has a RTC module, so I realise it is psoible to get current time for generating timestamp for data. Is it posible to do it? Is there any implementation of that in given project examples? Thank you

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need Certificate of Conformity

Hi,I am using STM32WB55RG as the MCU and LSM6DSO32 as the ACCELEROMETER in my project. In order to get my project CE certified, I require the Certificate Of Conformity for the both components.Hope you guide me to the right path.Thank You and Warm Reg...

PPera.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos