MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have an ST component that I have a question about; specifically the die markings. I was wondering if the markings are authentic to this component given the following information:

1) Part Number: LSM6DS3HTR           2) Date Code: 2125The markings on the die read: 1)   ST, 2014, CGA04A, VA59B  I apologize in advance if this question was posted to the wrong section.At SMT Corporation we are committed to keeping mission-critical...

DCole.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection error : STEVAL-STWINKT1B with ST BLE Sensor

Hi, I have a problem about connecting STEVAL-STWINKT1B with ST BLE Sensor application. Bluetooth connection works. STEVAL-STWINKT1 appears in the list.​If I try to use the vibration monitor, WARNING pops up. I can't proceed with the next step .​I wan...

0693W00000Nqm3YQAR.png
wkim.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMD code marking reference? (LSM6DS3)

I have a short strip of tape that's supposed to be LSM6DS3's, but the SMD marking code on them is different from the other tapes I have (which where correctly organized and labeled). So, is there a table where I can look up the codes that refer to th...

RMaia by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I have the problem that my actual sample rate does not match the sample rate I set. What causes this inconsistency and how can I solve it? Thank you a lot in advance.

I am using the IMU Accelerometer from the sensortile.box with a output data rate of 833Hz together with the RTC(Time) and write the output to the SD card. So I would expect to have 833 samples per second, but I actually get only 775 samples per secon...

CTett.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos