MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM9DS1 16G scale issue

Hello, We have found a non-expected behavior of the IMU system LSM9DS1 when is set with an accelerometer scale = +-16g. To show our findings, it is presented below descriptions and diagrams of the tests.Firstly, two different devices were tested to c...

0693W00000SvYIyQAN.png 0693W00000SvYJ8QAN.png 0693W00000SvYJSQA3.png 0693W00000SvYJhQAN.png

Interrupt generation on INT2 pin of LIS3DH

Hello, I'm facing issues when enabling LIS3DH click interrupt, AOI1 and AOI2 interrupts on INT2 pin. These interrupts works fine on INT1 pin. Following is the flow I do to enable click interrupt on INT2 pin. register - 20h value - 119  //ODR 400Hz a...

ADani by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DE12 : How to read only one new sample ?

Hello,I'm trying to understand the LIS2DE12 behaviour. First, there is no AN (Application Note), thus I used the one for LIS3DH which seems close enough.What I want is that my accelerometer wake up my stm32. This works. After that I just want to read...

SimonF by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to restore SensorTile.Box to factory defaults

I tried following this tutorial (https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BYnQt6/sensortilebox-not-connecting), but it looks like DfuSe is obsolete, and I should use the new STM32CubeProg tool. I couldn't seem to find any information on how to us...

LWang.7 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL marking meaning

Hi,I am using the LSM6DSL, i can see that the chip marking is different for some of my chips,some have SF 951 and others have 952. Further, I am getting different sensor results from each, Does someone know what is the difference between them?Thanks

GORDI by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos