STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

How do I open STM32Cube_FW_G4 examples inside CubeIDE?

I have a STM32G474 Discovery board and want to run some of the examples from the G4 Firmware library. I know how to create a new project, but can't see how to open the example projects. The User Manual for stm32cubeg4 says I can open the workspace fr...

carl3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Programming the bluecoin on Stm32CubeIDE

Hi, I am trying to program the BlueCoin through STM32CubeIDE and I am finding some difficulties. I am not really experienced with this enviroment so I thought I could ask you for help. I have seen the examples on st.com and now I am interested in mak...

GLuon by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quickly open function definition in STM32CubeIDE

Hello!In atollic trueSTUDIO for STM32 i could use this shortcut to jump to the function definition:CTRL+ LEFT_CLICKIs such a thing possible in STM32CubeIDE aswell? The mentioned shortcut brings me to the function declaration, not to the definition......

ser_u by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie Samples

Hello I´m comming from Microchip and ESP programming. Now I try to use STM. Where can i find good samples for STMCubeIDE to learn how to program STM32F 1--7Mainly i need (Serial, USB, I2C, SPI) if exist using interrupt.Thanks

ABrau by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pointers and HAL libs => HardFault?

I'm having a problem that I don't understand why it happens.I am using STM32CUBEIDE (updated).Each time the code below runs, the PC jumps to "HardFault_Handler". But I can't understand what the problem is ...uint8_t buff_cfg[10] = { 0 };   bu...