STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Will there be a PC tool-chain for STM32CubeIDE?

In my TrueSTUDIO workspace I have some unit tests which run on PC. Hence these are built using the "Atollic PC Tools" tool-chain. In STM32CubeIDE I cannot find this or anything similar. Did I miss something, will it be added later or am I left to def...

RNiel.15 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Help solve the initialization problem bxCAN

Hello.I am testing a CAN bus using stm32 discovery (STM32F407).I use the HAL library. In the CUBE IDE program, it automatically generates the MX_CAN2_Init function. It calls another function HAL_CAN_Init. At run time, HAL_CAN_Init is reset SLEEP biti...

SVolo by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

startup object files missing

hi all, new to stm32cube ide.i generated all of the project files using the build in cubemx thing and written my program but when i press compile, make errors out on Startup/startup_stm32f407vgtx.o missing.i've tried generating the files with a seper...

Knoor by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos