STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Can I recover source code after accidental deletion.

I wanted to copy my project and start a new project based on this old project. In STM32CubeIDE, I right clicked on the project in the Project Explorer and chose copy and then pasted it back in. Somehow in the process of doing this or one step further...

Snom1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can BUS Priority?!?

Hello everyone,I need assistance or any possible solutions in tackling this problem. I have a Nucleo F413zh, connected to three transceivers. They all work (yay!), however one of them doesn't receive messages properly but transmits properly! All of t...

WNguy.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a directive to demarcate the user code entered?

Device Configuration Tool Code Generation performs a code update, and if the user enters a code in an unmarked location, that code will be deleted.Is there a directive (something like #codeuser #endcodeuser) to demarcate the user code entered?

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Bug found] Interference occurs in the processing of similar hardware, when operated with interruption, due to the sharing of HAL subroutines.

When similar hardware, such as USB, or SPI, or I2C etc. is operating on the main routine, and other hardware is operated with an interrupt, the main routine's hardware suffers errors. Although the hardware has independent registers, sharing subroutin...

by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stange memory view display

Hi,Can anyone offer an explanation why I see '??' in the attached STM32CubeIDE memory view when the processor (STM32F765) is halted? The address range I'm attemping to view is valid and assigned by the linker. I can scroll up & see valid data but the...

0690X00000ByYZOQA3.jpg
dave2012 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos