STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Fatal error with bsp_driver_sd.h

Hi ST Community,as you see in the pic below I have a problem with bsp_driver_sd.hI created a new folder called Fatfs and in this folder a new one its name Core , I put the source file as shown, I ceated the header file (bsp_driver_sd.h) but i still d...

0690X000009Yx1HQAS.png
idrissmc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable semi hosting with STMcubeIDE

Hi, I wan to use semihosting on stm32cubeide using STLINK SWD debug probe . searched whole documentation of cubeide no where it is mentioned . Can anybody pls guide me on this ?there is one guide available https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X000...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OLE Exception during opening IOC file

Hello everybody! Is anybody can help me? Recently I've install STMCubeIDE v1.0.1Something went wrong and i had to reinstall STM32CubeIDE.After installation, I cannot create a new project and cannot open the * .ioc file in the created project. I've go...

SMill.9 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Can I define a SDRAM usage in the Script Linker.

Hello, everyone:​I just migrate my development job from MDK to STM32CubeIDE. But I've got a little problem, details as follows:​1.environment STM32H750 + SDRAM(FMC), with bootloader in the AXI flash,but app was copied from spiFlash to AXI SRAM by ...

BTang by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos