STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Fault input for HRTIM is configured as output??

Hi, I am working with the HRTIM in the STM32G474 Nucleo and trying to configure the fault input to reset the outputs.When I see in the GPIO config of the HRTIM in the STM32CubeIDE I see that the fault input pin HRTIM_FLT1 is configured as Alternate ...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange bug when updating Cube IDE on Mac to 1.3.1

When I update Cube IDE on my Mac to 1.3.1 using the built in updater, it first seems to work fine, although it keeps displaying V1.3.0. I can continue with my work, but when I leave Cube IDE and launch it again, it crashes, reporting it cannot find s...

herbert by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do not operate the printf() after reboot

Hello, everyone.I am using STM32H753 and STM32CubeIDE.I tried to use the printf () function, but nothing was displayed at the terminal.After seeing an Internet example, I added the following code to use printf():int _write(int file,char *ptr, int len...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

multichannel ADC with DMA reads only 0

For my project, i have to read the PA6 and PB0 pins at the same time on my STML082KZT6. These are the ADC_Inch 6 and 8. I have made a code example on STM32CubeMX for the allocations, however the only readings i get are zero.I have allocated uint32_t ...

JWeij.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos