STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

code gets lost upon debug

I downloaded the STM32CubeF7 bundle and extracted it. Then made a new folder under the projects folder of the bundle and started STM32CubeIDE with the workspace pointing to the projects folder. I started a new project blinkled and put the blink code ...

KPort.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble sending/receiving UART message using HAL libraries. I can receive the correct number of data sent, but it only prints as one character ("-")

I have been trying to figure out this problem all day. I am calling the following function with on a character array. I am trying to use the serial port innate in the nucleo board (usart 2, pins 2/3) to open up a serial monitor. The first times I wou...

MOstl.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE Update not working

I get the following error during update in eclipse.An error occurred while collecting items to be installedsession context was:(profile=STM32CubeIDE, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).No repository found ...

BelSoft by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

NUCLEO=STM32H745ZI-Q: problems with SPI1 and SPI3

Hello,I am new to STM32 dev, so...Logic analyzer only shows a glitch on MOSI line of SPI1 of around 156 ms then it puts it back to LOW level; similar results for SPI3.Using PB3 (D23) and PB5 (D22) for SPI3; using PA7 (D11) for SPI1; Solder bridges:...

kellogs by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos