STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Hello, I was using Atollic studio and I just migrated to STM32CubeIDE, I converted my project initially based to STM32F072CBT6

When STM32CubeIDE started it propose me to select between STM32F072C8Tx or STM32F072C8Ux ...only these choice nothing more. I took the first one, telling to myself that I can change that after.But I cannot the MCU setting is greyed and fix to STM32F0...

[SOLVED] SIMULINK compilation successful but how to continue within STM32CubeIDE and deploy to the board? Some files appear to be missing

Hi everyone,I have bought a STM32F4-Discovery Board DTM32F429I-Disc1, and my intention is to work in Matlab-Simulink.This is the process I have followed:INSTALLATION:Matlab/Simulink R2018b 64bit with toolboxes like Embedded CoderMatlab/Simulink HW su...

DCagi.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.2.0 how to debug FreeRTOS multithreading

Hi all,I'm developing an application with FreeRTOS and some task. In debug mode I'd like to jump from one to another without any issue. I really don't understand how. When I pause debug, the compiler always stop in the Idle Task. So I really can't de...

AFara.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 ADC Wont Calibrate and wont work

Hi I am currently working on a project where I have to use single channel ADC with continuous conversion mode of STM32G431KB on NUCLEO board. However my code stucks at while loop where calibration needs to happen. Also I noticed that ADC12_Common reg...

LLOLO.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug with "STM32 Project from STM32CubeMX .ioc file"

Being able to create a new project from an existing .ioc file is very useful. But when I've tried to do this (by selecting File->New->STM32 Project from STM32CubeMX .ioc file) the project seems broken. I can build it fine, but when I try to add new (...

0693W000000UwDDQA0.png

How to copy project from STM32cubeide?

I am using STM32cubeide 1.3.0, and I am running a project called 'test_1'. I want to create a 'test_2' project based on the 'test_1' project, what should I do? I've tried several methods, but I got an error.I tried changing the name of the 'test_1' p...

Snam.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE V1.3.0 "Debugger connection lost"

I have seen this same thread somewhere before, but for a MAC platform, so hopefully someone has solved it for windows also.V1.3.0 Windows (running on 10) allows for .ioc creation and compiliation (using gcc eclipse compiler) but.... with both Nucleo-...

Sjohn.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos