STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

The overview of the CPU in .ioc view does not show up

HiI cloned a STM32Cube project that was developed on a windows 10 machine to my 18.04 ubuntu machine and opened the project.When I click on the .ioc file (and expect to get an overview of the CPU) I get a blank sheet and the laptops fan increase it's...

SThor by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi_init()

Hello everyone,why the wifi doesn’t initialized? I use the IoTA1i added these 2 lines to enable the WiFi but the LED doesn’t turn on! The problem when I change WIFI_STATUS_ERROR it doesn’t turn on too. I added the CRC calculation, and left the config...

idrissmc by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE doesn't generate HAL_EXTI for STM32L152

Hi.CubeIDE doesn't generate the HAL_EXTI for STM32L152CubeIDE 1.2.1STM32Cube FW_L1 V1.9.0Nucleo F152As a result, using HAL_EXTI Type or API will cause compile error. Attached nucleo-l152-exti.zip is demonstration code. You can see compile error. The ...

Takemasa by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 self-test library (testing GPIO, PWM ...)

Hi,I'm wondering if there are any libraries developed by ST that test STM32 (and STM8) hardware (a library that can test if all GPIOs can be set/reset, if PWM is as accurate as expected, if ADC is ok too etc.)Any clue ?regards,AJT

AJT by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Target is not responding, STM32 NUCLEO-F446RE

I apologize about this, I am very new to this micro-controller and this programming language. I have no idea how to move forward with this. Thank you in advance!/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ******************************************************...

Aaronium by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos